The Time to Prepare for the Holiday Rush is Now
To manage higher traffic and drive conversions faster, it is imperative that businesses optimize their websites and apps. Here’s how migrating to the cloud satisfies your customer’s need for greater speed and improves IT efficiency.
5 Great Ways the Cloud Gears you up for Holiday Rush
- Faster Load Times: More than 3 seconds of load time means you lose nearly half of your customers. In the cloud, decentralized assets across multiple servers ensure ultra-fast load times, leading to quicker browsing and checkouts.
- High Availability: Hosting applications in the cloud provides a number of capabilities, including redundancy, fault tolerance, and resilient design that make high availability possible.
- Increased Accessibility: The cloud environment allows users to access information from any device in any place at any time, simplifying the customer journey.
- Scalability and Operational Agility: The cloud’s auto-scaling ability allows IT capacity to increase as needed to meet demand spikes and support application availability. Whether your commerce platform experiences variability in usage or you expect your business to grow over time, this elasticity ensures success.
- Substantial Cost Savings: The cloud operates on a pay-per-use service model, cutting down resources starting with Infrastructure-as-a-Service offerings all the way through to more advanced offerings. And it’s not just the raw costs but also the pricing and governance model that are attractive. Cloud migration reduces the need for your enterprise to maintain its own data centers or needless costs during off-peak seasons, allowing you to focus expense on growth drivers and staying confident you will keep your loyal shoppers happy.